- For heavy duty work in auto body repair.
- For light production work in industry.
- Complete with synchronous electronic timer 2 to 65 cycles and SCR contactor.
- Compensation circuit starts timer only when current can be applied, which gives better results when joining coated, dirty or rusted material.
- Phase shift heat control permits vernier adjustment of current for welding light gauge materials and stainless steel.
- Balanced construction for easy operation.
- Additional arm coupling to provide larger opening between arms.
- Threaded base for bench repair.
- A built-in differential pressure switch operates the timer when the electrode force is correct.
- All transformers are coated with F class insulation material that does not dry out and become brittle. Test are made using 4000 volts.
- Pulsation weld time control available.