- A safety device to prevent the dropping of the load in case of breakdown in the balancer and prevent potential injury.
- The precision guided cable cable is wound in order to avoid entanglement and jamming.
- The locking device is controlled from the floor for instant clamping and release.
- Ribbed and sealed monobloc construction in aluminum alloy, optimum safety and sturdiness.
- Inert spring drum assembly for ease of replacement.
- Upper suspension with rotary safety hook.
- Cable guide in anti-frictional material.
- Taper drum rotating on ball bearings.
- Tension adjustment allows the capacity to be adjusted by means of a worm screw.
- Electrically insulated suspension system. OPTIONAL:
- Lower rotating hook on ball bearing.
|MODEL||CAPACITY POUNDS||CAPACITY KILOGRAMS|