TW-1000 Weld Controller
Features & Capabilities:
- Spot Sequence 50 Unique Schedules Pulsation
- Sequence Chained & Successive Modes Up & Down
- Slope Repeat & Non-Repeat
- Quench/Temper Weld & Valve Control Relays
- Forge Delays 3 Valve Output
- Multiple Weld/Current Sequence
- Multiple Weld Programming
- External Schedule Select Seam Sequence
- Easily Programmed/Multiple Set-ups Process & Error Outputs
DC-80 Weld Controller
The DC-80 is a portable D.C. power supply ideally suited for use with hand-held attachments and small weld heads.
Effective applications for the DC-80 are:
- cross wire welding
- thermo-couple welding
- miscellaneous resistive applications
- medical/dental weldments
The DC-80 is ideal for precision welding of miniature parts and plated materials such as bi-metal contacts, tungsten filaments, miniature relays, and precious metal accessories.
The DC80 operates on 110-115 volts AC. A receptacle is located at the rear of the unit for connection of a foot switch or a weld head initiation micro switch.
TW9160 Weld Controllers
The TW-9160 model weld controller eases the programming process by using accurate simple thumbwheels. Various SCR and voltages are available using the chart below.